Sponsorship Inquiry Form
Why should you become a sponsor?
Meet your customers' needs
Sustainability is priority number one for business leaders seeking stability in this turbulent environment. Moreover, around 30% of CEOs plan to devote more than 10% of revenues to becoming more sustainable.
The Sustainable Supply Chain Conference offers your organisation a valuable chance to take advantage of this opportunity.
Demonstrate your expertise
As a sponsor, you will receive a unique opportunity to not only demonstrate your ability to deliver but also show your commitment to supply chain sector sustainability and raise your profile with key supply-chain executives before, during and after the conference.
Discuss, interact & influence
Depending on when you sign up for the conference, you can be involved in setting the agenda of the conference itself, and shaping the whole event. Either way, you’ll benefit from two days of meeting key decision-makers with post-event follow-up marketing opportunities, enabling you to maximise your return on investment.
- 30-minute presentation in a Conference (first come, first served basis)
- Company branding across Conference web site as ‘Partner’
- Company branding on all Conference emails as ‘Partner’
- Pre- and post- Conference write-ups in Logistics Manager monthly magazine
- Full delegate attendee list post-Conference (subject to GDPR)
- Social media coverage – Twitter & LinkedIn – as a ‘Partner’
- Free 2-day Conference logins for 3 staff members